York County Bar Foundation
COMMUNITY IMPACT GRANTS PROGRAM GUIDELINES
The complete grant application should include the following:
1. Grant Application Summary (online or using downloaded form)
2. Grant Proposal Narrative (five pages or less), including the following:
- Mission and brief background / purpose of organization
- Describe the program / project, how it addresses your organization’s mission and goals and the Community Impact Grants Program Priorities (below), the population it will serve, and what it will accomplish.
3. Program / Project Activities and Timeline:
- Describe key program / project activities, participants and timeline.
- Anticipated Results: List anticipated result(s) for the program / project and describe how result(s) will be evaluated / measured.
- Describe the roles and qualifications of those providing program / project leadership.
- Provide line-item budget for proposed program / project revenues and expenditures.
6. Supporting Documents:
- Copy of the organization’s IRS determination letter as evidence of 501 (c) (3) status.This does not apply to government agencies.
- List of the organization’s current board members.
- Most recent year-end financial statements (audited statements, if available
COMMUNITY IMPACT GRANTS PROGRAM PRIORITIES
- Improving /facilitating the delivery of legal services to disadvantaged / underserved persons
- Promoting understanding of and respect for the law
- Improving access to justice under the law
- In special cases, consideration may be given to community quality of life initiatives of particular interest to the Bar.
KEY CONSIDERATIONS in evaluating proposed programs / projects include:
- Impact / Change-making potential and, specifically, how this relates to Community Impact Grants Program priorities
- Sustainability (after grant funding)