YORK LEGAL RECORD
137 EAST MARKET STREET
YORK, PENNSYLVANIA 17401
TELEPHONE: (717) 854-8755, EXT. 202
York Legal Record FAQS
1. How do I get my ad published in the York Legal Record?
Forms, pricing and additional information are available online at yorkbar.com.
Prepaid ads may be mailed to the above address with a check for the appropriate amount.
Billable ads such as mortgage foreclosures and sheriff sales may be emailed to email@example.com
2. What if I have a question about filling out a form?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 854-8755 X202
3. Is there a deadline to receive my ad?
The York Legal Record is published weekly on Thursdays. Deadline date for each edition is the Friday before the edition date and must be received by 4:00pm. NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. How do I know if my ad ran?
You may go directly to the website yorkbar.com and follow the links to York Legal Record then search the specific date of publication for your ad.
5. How long will it take to get my proof?
Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks after the last publication date of your ad to receive a proof of publication and invoice if applicable. (Keep this in mind when a court date is involved.)
6. What if I have misplaced my proof?
Duplicate proofs are available at a cost of $5.00 each.
7. Does the York Legal Record offer Commercial advertising?
The York Legal Record has a limited amount of space for commercial ads. Pricing depends on the size of the ad and number of times you wish to run the ad. The ad must be prepaid and sent in camera ready format. For additional information please visit the website at yorkbar.com
8. Do I have to advertise in order to get a copy of the York Legal Record?
No, limited number of copies available to be purchased at the Bar Association located at 137 E. Market St., York, PA 17401.
Cost is $1.50 per copy or $45.00 for a yearly subscription.