The Social Committee
has responsibility for planning all social events of the Bar Association
2009 Social Committee
Ann Marie McElwee- Chair
No 2008 Social Committee Report
2007 Social Committee Year End Report
This year the social committee continued to provide opportunities for social interaction for members by organizing several outings and activities including:
1. Annual Dinner – The annual dinner was once again held at Stonemill Inn and was free to all members. Everyone who attended this event made favorable comments about the setting.
2. Dinner Dance - A dinner dance was held this year for the first time in several years and was a great success. The event was in February and was held at the Outdoor Country Club.
3. Golf Outing - Was not held due to the Bench Bar Conference in Rocky Gap, Md. However, the Social Committee sponsored a happy hour at the Bench Bar Conference. A golf outing will be held in 2008.
4. Seafood Outing - As usual held at the Grandview Golf Club and was a great success.
5. Holiday Party - will be held again this year at the Valencia. This popular event attracts many members and their families.