Richard P. Noll scholarship
· Late April – The Committee will send letters to the financial aid offices of all Pennsylvania law schools informing them of the existence of the scholarship fund and enclosing form applications. The covering letter will direct the schools to distribute or post the applications, choose no more than two (2) eligible candidates and forward the chosen applicants’ completed applications to the Committee no later than June 30th.
· Early July – The Committee will distribute completed applications to all Committee members for their review.
· July or August – The Committee will meet to (i) review the investment income from the trust; (ii) discuss applications; and (iii) choose scholarship recipients for the school year.
· Late August – The Committee Chair will direct M&T Bank to prepare checks in accordance with the Committee determinations and forward the checks to the Committee Chair. The Committee Chair will forward the checks to the financial aid offices of the law schools of the scholarship recipients and also forward a congratulatory letter to the recipients.
· Early November – The Committee Chair will prepare a Committee report for the Board of Directors of the York County Bar Foundation.
· January – The Committee will review updated financial information and transcripts of fall scholarship recipients. If each recipient is still in good standing and is carrying a full course load, funds will be allocated to such recipient for the second semester. If not, the portion of the funds attributable to such recipient will be withheld. The Committee Chair will direct M&T Bank to prepare and forward to the Committee checks in accordance with the Committee’s allocation. The Committee Chair will then forward the checks to the financial aid offices of the law schools of the scholarship recipients.